High volume, gentle cell lysis with built in cooling
Call us – 01606 636000
- Excellent flow rates at relatively very high pressure
- Low temperature throughout entire process
- Simple and safe operation
- Very easy and fast to clean
- Quiet and low-maintenance
- Small dead space volume
- Very fast support-exchange (from sample vessel to flushing swivel)
The Maximator high pressure homogenizer HPL6 is designed for
energy-efficient, continuous production of superfine emulsions. The
HPL6 system achieves the homogenising effect by means of fully
adjustable decompression of the liquid from max. 4,200 bar to an
The high pressure homogeniser uses a Maximator air driven high
pressure pump to pressurise the suspension / liquid.
The required pressure for the homogenising process can be easily
preset by means of adjusting the air drive pressure from 1 to 10 bar.
In order to achieve the best possible homogenising results, a Maximator high pressure micrometer-needle valve is used as homogenising valve and allows the user to adjust the gap extremely precisely.